
been watching this show lately...ya i know...I'm not that lifeless..just filling up my time..besides..the show is not bad...quite funny and lovey...since I'll never be fated to get a charming muscular tall loving loyal rich sexy guy..I'll just watch people's love life...ain't a busy body...i'm just extra caring...haha...

Canon Photomarathon 2008 was a success...tons of people turned up...kor thought that reaching just right before seven was early...but everyone else was much earlier!
We ended up queuing for one hour before getting our tags and shirt...of course..blurr people like me queued in the wrong line...and only realising it after half way through...=p
Anyways...was a great experience...photos will be uploaded when i get it from K...=)
Next up will be this...I'm gonna try my luck again at another contest..hehe..well..put it in a proper way..i want to gain more experience...taking pictures is when i can really relax and do something i like...catching every scene of people's life, beutiful views and wonderful foods just makes me smile...anyone wants to be my model?p.s. i want to go on a food tour...travel and eat!
No comments:
Post a Comment