
Woohoo...i finally finished watching the best ever love story that I've watched so far...well after man in the vineyard...that also i think is not bad...despite the language barrier i had while watching that show...though...living as simply as being happy with the little things that happen in life is just a wonderful feeling...i hope one day i can leave the hatred, angry and sad world...live life to the fullest....enjoy every bit of life!
*Love...What is love?

Am watching this show now...makes me think a lot about my family...
*I've learnt that nothing else beats family love...I love my family and grateful to be in this family! =)


Thinking of watching this show next...should i or should i not? I'm already lacking a lot of sleep...haha...probably i should take it one step at a time...=p
*I'm finding for my lost love...
p.s. Watching movies and dramas teach you a lot...
*My Birthday pictures will be up soon...=)
*and i love hugs...
No comments:
Post a Comment