Helloooooo World!
I know i've dissapeared for a while, am a busy woman.
My manager wouldn't let me rest.
Jumping from concerts to dinner parties and signing events.
Wanted person on top proirity!haha...
~To complete assignments of course!(am no big celebrity...too much fats and not pretty enough...haha...)
anyways, my title for this post has no link to whatever i'm saying but i just feel a sense of achievement...and it's a good feeling...savouring it! =)
My dear bodyguard Eryl decided that i was not replying him...so i'm dedicating this post to you darling...
I know exams are giving you a lot of stress, but do perservere!
Only throught sheer hard work, we succeed. I'm sure you can do it.
Looking forward to see you soon. I know you're missing me a lot...haha...
Moving on, some updates.
My life has really interesting lately, enjoying the hectic-ness(am not a psycho) and 2 more weeks till the end of the semester.
will update more when i get the free time alright?
University life is cool!haha...
That's all World!
p.s. Saachi, i do enjoy going to school. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment