Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chubby Marshmallows...

I promised for some pictures.

So here it is, from pre historic times. =)

The gang went to Matang, Perak for our video documentary.

quite a daring thing to do and there was only us 3 girls.

I remembered the ranger saying..."wow, heroin without the hero!"

haha...i must admit that we were a bunch of risk takers...(although wei yee was holding her tripod everywhere she went...to prevent perverts..haha...)




I think they were drunk...don't ask me what they did...i was down with fever at that point...








we took lots of quality pictures...(of course...who's holding the camera? alrite...syahirah was good also...haha..)

anyways...we got a good mark for this assignment and i think that the whole trip paid off.

Well done to us!



*
*
*
*
*
*
*



Besides that, had loads of assignments pilled up...but in the midst of it.....




















p.s. More shopping is needed but i've already spent so much....

No comments: