Went down to the capital city of Malaysia today...(Is it really the capital?I'm gussing so...=p)
While in the jam...i started counting the number of times that i visited this place for the year...
i decided that the frequency i stepped into this city is like 10 days per year...and i call myself a Malaysian staying in Selangor...haha..
decided that it's time to get my external...
so daddy brought me to Low yat....and guess what...i was really fascinated by it...
the building was so colorful and the amount of electronics sold there is like....wooo
daddy said that i'm overreacting and that it is just another Sim Lim square...
but........
oh and I stepped into sungai wang today...(well i have no choice cause I have to cut through it to avoid the rain...)
i never did like the place....unique people are everywhere....
according to my brilliat dad...it's the first shopping cetre in KL
but to me it just feels like China stores...
though i think that i should give this shopping centre a chance and try shopping there...after all it's one of the tourist attraction if you're coming from overseas..
nevertheless...my opinion towards this place has not changed...=p
but but!! the famous amos is good...hehe...
the gang is watching the spirit now.
decided not to go but may probably meet up later for a drink since dido is back...
hope you guys are having a good time..
and i'm starting to feel this pain in the stomach...hmmm...
p.s. I still got 2 more months of Holiday....LONG!
No comments:
Post a Comment